Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Soooo...my blog virginity has been taken...

Hey everyone! I thought i would surprise ya'll and 'get a blog'. Seems to be the family thing to do i hear...so why not join. Fill ya in on what all is happening in good ole Kentucky. That's just it...there's nothing going on really.
It's actually been snowing here and it has been sticking to the ground. Weird i know! I hate it when it snows here b/c everyone freaks out. It's like the whole state shuts down. I was following someone the other day into town and it was flurrying and the roads were wet, no need to be going any slower than usual. But nooo...this guy drove 20mph and rode his brake around every corner which is frequent. It usually takes like 10 minutes to get into Nicholasville. Nope. Doubled that time. That's ok...rather be safe than sorry.
Other than the bipolar weather, things are pretty much low-key. I've started my sports mangement classes which i'm excited about. I wasn't confident going into this semester if this was what my major was supposed to be but I'm already enjoying my classes. They'll be pretty tough courses, but i'm pretty excited b/c they're more project and hands-on related classes instead of taking exams and what-not. And who likes taking tests anyways...i know i don't!! Besides my major classes, my other classes should be fine. I have this art appreciation class that i have to take for a gen. ed. and i swear that my teacher is on crack!! He's so crazy! lol I can't even begin to explain to you how much of a nut he is. Nice guy...just a nut.

Ok wow...its 134. And i'm not tired, but tomorrow's thursday which is my busy day and it begins at 7. I should probably wrap it up. Idk if any of you will get this of will find it, but i love you all and will see you soon.
love amanda

3 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I hope you keep this up to date...even though I talk to you or text you most every day, I'm sure there's stuff you forget to tell me. :) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Love you very much!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha love the title! thats great!! and i love you! just by reading this i can hear the way you would say it! lol its awesome! love you prima!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Amanda, How cool is this?!! It's a great way to keep us updated on all that is happening "down there" in Kentucky! When we used to drive to Florida, it was always a mess trying to drive through Kentucky and Tennessee if there were any signs of snow or ice! Those folks need to spend a month in Indiana before receiving their licenses!(during January, of course!) Keep us updated and keep studying hard--you'll be graduating before you know it!! Yeah!! Have a wonderful day, take care of yourself, and know that you are very loved! Love ya, Aunt Nadine

    ReplyDelete